Role: SFDC Developer
Location: India Only Remote Working
· As a key contributor on a project team, guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using agile methodology
· Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
· Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
· Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers business, functional, and technological requirements
· Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
· Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
· Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
· Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
· Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution's end users
· Work with Engagement Manager to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- 5-7 years IT experience working within a large / complex IT organization. Experience supporting multiple business functions / organizations.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce implementation experience including experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls.
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs. Experience operating in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agile environment. Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Marketing Clouds, Heroku as well as the Force.com Platform.
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (i.e SAP), as well as working with integration tools (ESB and ETL)
- Experience with Lightning, Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs and standard SFDC components.
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Preferred, but not a must, Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, Administrator certification, as well as certification in at least one of following domains: Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud consultant.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Salesforce DX,Jenkins, Git (Code Commit) and DevOps in a Salesforce environment.
- Proven ability to conduct educational sessions for product teams about new/upcoming Salesforce features.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience with working with virtual teams.
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated proficiency in tools such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to accomplish results through others, particularly by establishing relationships, effective controls and monitoring processes.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to senior leaders.
- Proven ability to design and optimize processes.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, decide and influence appropriate courses of action.
- Experience of indirect management - managing by influence as opposed to positional authority
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Strong understanding of the all phases of software development life cycle and software development methodologies.
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to lead meetings and communicate course of action