Glasgow, (Initially Remote, Flexible working post Covid)
My client, a global consultancy, are current looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer for a 6 month, outside IR35 contract role, based in Glasgow, (Initially Remote, Flexible working post Covid)
- Experienced in working with agile methodology and being part of Scrum/Done teams.
- Good communication skills (both verbal & written); prior customer facing experience is preferred.
- Understanding of fundamental technical design and programming
- Proven ability to analyze requirements, perform estimation and design technical solution as per the business requirements/user stories.
- Demonstrable experience of implementation best practices for Salesfore.com configuration and customizations.
- Proactive, engaging attitude to delivery
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and relevant implementation best practices.
- Hands on knowledge in design & implementation with Salesforce Platform - both configuration and customization areas (Sales, Service, Community, and Force.com).
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Experience & Lightning Components implementation.
- Hands-on in designing & configuring custom objects, custom fields, custom formula fields, validation rules, page layouts, custom reports, automation tools as per application requirements.
- Good experience in developing APEX classes, Triggers, Lightning components, Visual force pages, Controllers, Workflows, Process builder, Approval Processes, SOAP & REST API Integration.
- Experience in developing Lightning Web Component (LWC) is a must
- Intensive experience in flow builder
- Application/component design experience with Salesforce.com capabilities including integration scenarios.
- Good experience in integration implementation - point to point, Middleware, native connector, Salesforce connect.
- Experienced with data migration activities - data loader, Middleware, high volume data migration.
- Experienced with Community cloud implementation - with both standard and custom features.
- Must be experienced with implementation of customer branding and custom business processes with communities.
- Prior experience in other Salesforce modules like Marketing cloud, Analytics cloud would be advantageous.
Role Specific Skillset/Certifications:
- Good apex and LWC knowledge is preferred
- Certification: PD1 minimum