At Accellor, we are a trusted Salesforce Partner that uses best-of-breed Cloud technology to deliver superior customer engagement and business effectiveness for clients. We bring a deep understanding of Financial, Retail, High Tech, Healthcare, and retail verticals rolling out end-to-end implementation of salesforce.com and powerful third-party apps. We also build products that are sold on the AppExchange and used by both boutique businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
We’ve created an atmosphere that encourages curiosity, constant learning, and persistence. We encourage our employees to grow and explore their interests. We cultivate an environment of collaboration, autonomy, and delegation – we know our people have a strong work ethic and a sense of pride and ownership over their work. They are passionate, eager, and motivated – focused on building the perfect solution but never losing sight of the bigger picture.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Salesforce Delivery Manager to lead and drive the successful delivery of Salesforce projects and initiatives at Accellor. As the Salesforce Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and successful delivery of Salesforce solutions, ensuring they meet the business needs and exceed client expectations. Your expertise in Salesforce technology, project management, and team leadership will be instrumental in achieving project objectives while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of Salesforce projects, including scope definition, resource allocation, timeline management, and quality assurance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including consultants, developers, analysts, and stakeholders, to ensure project milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Provide expert guidance and consultation to clients and team members on Salesforce best practices, solutions, and opportunities for process improvements.
- Participate in client discussions and presentations to showcase the Accellor's Salesforce capabilities and create solutions to meet specific client needs.
- Act as Thought Leader. Represent our Salesforce expertise across all digital channels, present at industry events and present competencies in presales opportunities.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, fostering strong relationships, and understanding their business needs and requirements.
- Handle client escalations and work towards resolution in a professional and efficient manner
- Monitor project progress, identify risks, and implement mitigation strategies to ensure successful project delivery.
- Work closely with the sales and business development teams to review and assess project proposals and ensure that they align with the organization's capabilities and strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop competitive and compelling project proposals, considering the scope, budget, timeline, and resource requirements.
- Work with sales & other practice delivery leaders to drive new business / joint successes at existing accounts.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of Salesforce professionals, encouraging collaboration, skill development, and high performance.
- Conduct performance evaluations, set performance goals, and provide regular feedback to team members to enhance their capabilities and growth.
- Manages billable utilization for the team to the defined targets for the practice.
- Collaborate with talent acquisition teams to identify and recruit top Salesforce professionals, including administrators, developers, and consultants.
- Industry experience of a 15+ years, with the majority specifically in the CRM/CX area
- 8+ years of Solutioning/Delivery Experience with Salesforce platform
- 5+ years’ experience working in a leadership role with a IT Services / Consulting firm.
- Prior experience in managing teams of 100+ FTE’s in a tiered structure.
- Expert-level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Community, and Analytics capabilities. Experience / knowledge of vertical clouds is a big plus.
- CRM Consultant / Architect certifications in Salesforce CRM Platforms is required.
- Ability to drive the CRM Solution and estimation with minimal supervisor involvement and should be able to work independently.
- Demonstrated experience in handling complex client relationships and managing client expectations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a focus on driving results and delivering value to clients.
- Demonstrable ability to identify expansion opportunities and cultivate client relationships.
- Project management expertise with a track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
- Good presentation & articulation skills with demonstrated ability in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and proactive thinking.
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements to functional capabilities and assess the applicability of Salesforce solutions to business problems.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Salesforce development and configuration, Salesforce APIs & Integration capabilities.
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions.
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and standard methodologies
- Extensive experience using UML to detail technical architectures.
- Solid understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning standard processes, and deployment methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree is a must. MS/MBA highly preferred.
We strive to offer benefits that support the diverse needs of our employees. Our package includes perks like flexible and discretionary time off, healthcare coverage for you and your loved ones, and a 401k plan with a company match to help you plan for the future. Additionally, we offer access to flexible spending and health savings accounts, life and AD&D insurance, and opportunities for professional development.