Our client is looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Lead for a Full-Time Project in Remote. Below is the detail requirement.
Job Title: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Lead
Duration: Full Time
Brief Summary of Role
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Lead at Client is responsible for leading the development efforts on net-new implementations, site enhancements, and regular maintenance/support of client sites. The Technical Lead will work with other developers to help define and code solutions, assist with problems and technical roadblocks, and provide guidance during QA and UAT.
- Develop Commerce Cloud solutions that support industry-leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability.
- Lead development efforts for assigned projects.
- Lead release and deployment processes for assigned projects.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to e-commerce and the Commerce Cloud platform.
- Work with Technical Architect to resolve major issues impacting delivery.
- Turn client requirements into use cases and tasks with technical specifications.
- Working with PM to delegate tasks and tickets to appropriate team members.
- Provide high-quality code solutions.
- Perform detailed code reviews and providing input when needed to make sure best practices are being followed and technical debt is minimized.
- Mentor and coach other developers.
- Stay current with the Commerce Cloud platform, releases, and new features & functionality
Education and Required Experience:
- 4-year degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Digital Certified Developer (Full-Stack)
- Certification must be current, or eligible for test out / upgrade voucher
- Minimum 3 years of Commerce Cloud development experience
- Minimum 2 years in a Tech / Team Lead role
- Experience using Pipelines, JS Controllers, Demandware Script, ISML Templates, and Real-time data exchange using Web services
- Experience with SFRA a plus
- Experience with Commerce Cloud B2B/Cloudcraze a plus
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a consulting role
- provided by Dice