Job Title:Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Miami,FL (Remote)
Job Type: Full Time
- The BA will work onsite with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com.
- Specific areas of concentration include:
- Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Leading discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation and solution presentations.
- Defining Personas.
- Documenting requirements in User Story format.
- Organizing and driving process reengineering sessions
- Identifying and creating an inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components.
- Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Interpreting technical and business strategy roadmaps.
- Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Presenting to executive level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Participate and guide customers through user acceptance test planning and execution.
- An understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations. Able to clearly communicate those to customers.
- Leveraging multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
- Experience in several mid-sized Salesforce implementations comprised of the following:
- SFDC Sales Cloud
- SFDC Service Cloud (including CTI)
- SFDC Communities
- 3rd Party App Integration
- Data Migration
- Force.com Custom Development
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education.
- 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Consultant for a mid sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading business transformation projects.
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and familiarity with Salesforce.com custom development.
- Financial Service Cloud experience prefered.
- Sales Cloud experience is required.
- Financial industry experience is preferred.
- Experience developing LOE's in conjunction with the technology team.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- 1 out of 3 of the following Salesforce.com Consultant Certifications: Sales, Service, or Community Cloud.
- Located and able to work from Miami FL office.
- NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP.
- provided by Dice