Join a growing Salesforce Solutions team in this 100% REMOTE position. Multiple positions available. Interviews taking place this week. Apply today!
Under the supervision of the Salesforce Solutions Manager, the Salesforce Associate Technical Business Analyst position is responsible for providing technical analysis and problem resolution support to both enterprise-wide and peripheral systems. The focus for this opportunity is on Salesforce Solutions. Conducts or participates in activities related to planning, controlling and directing, and performing system enhancements/projects, testing processes and/or system changes and configuration/support.
The analyst must use knowledge of existing business practices, systems, procedures, policies, current testing tools/practices and their inter-relationships to provide and ensure innovative approaches and solutions to business problems and requirements in the supported systems. The analyst is responsible for obtaining necessary approvals on systems configuration, systems testing and application changes. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of targeted system applications and tasks. Possess business knowledge that includes an understanding of sales and quoting business processes.
- Salesforce system experience is beneficial.
- Ability to facilitate process re-engineering opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to run simple queries that are already developed.
- Ability to serve as a team member and/or team lead on smaller scale (1-40 hours) department/corporate projects and/or maintenance activities as assigned.
- Actively participates in projects and maintenance and completes assignments timely.
- Ability to elicit and document user stories for Agile system enhancement and solution development.
- Ability to document detailed business requirements to support configuration and system changes in support of smaller projects.
- Ability to anticipate problems before they occur, seek solutions, and work with business areas to implement solutions.
- Generates and considers options for actions to achieve a long-range goal or vision.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for one (1) subject matter in systems and business processes.
- Ability to clearly communicate to assigned mentor what research has been completed in an attempt to resolve the work assignment. Ability to document procedures being learned.
- Ability to summarize verbally and in writing analytical research or explanation of processes.
- Ability to modify communication so that it is clear and concise to the intended audience. Communicate any roadblocks or impacts to both management and business areas.
- Performs application testing for maintenance and smaller scale (1-40 hours) projects. Ability to write test plans, setup test data, execute test scenarios, evaluate defects for negative business impacts and document defects.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Bachelor's degree
- Salesforce knowledge and/or experience desirable.
- Knowledge of the health care industry desirable.
- Knowledge of general IT Solutions and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective technical, problem resolution and analytical skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Agile Development and Scrum framework experience.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands and fingers, talk, hear, and see.
- The employee must be able to work over 40 hours per week.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
All candidates must be authorized to work and be located in the United States. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, hours of operation will be based on Eastern time zone.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
- provided by Dice