Title: Salesforce Architect
Type: Direct Placement Summary:
We are looking for a seasoned Salesforce Architect who is passionate and experienced at building ISV or OEM products on the Salesforce platform. An ideal candidate will be a trusted advisor with deep technical expertise in Salesforce Architecture and a leader with vision who will provide overall technical direction, guidance and definition of Salesforce architecture to deliver products that effectively support our business strategy. The candidate should have exceptional communication skills, the ability to work remotely as part of a team, and experience guiding software and quality engineer's analysts in implementing production quality solutions.
This is a position for a hardworking and creative software architect offering tremendous ability to make an impact. Ability to work from home as part of a distributed team. East Coast time zone preferred. Essential Responsibilities:
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers and ship a release.
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- This person should personify Agile and Scrum more philosophically, than just a process
- Guiding and coaching the development team in design and architecture of the product
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Coaching to assist other team members in growing their careers
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Staying hands on to comprehend the what, the why, the where, the when and on a high level of the release being shipped
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these are a plus):
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Salesforce development experience with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience with Lightning and Aura, Lightning Web Components development is a plus
- Experience in managing a development team and delivering products or projects
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution,
- continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience with Agile development practices
- B.S. degree in computer science
- Experience with the Salesforce ISV or OEM model, including development of managed packages
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Story timing Excellent communication and mentoring skills
130k-140k (flexible) 15% potential bonus Max Trujillo
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus
! We look forward to hearing from you! About Ascent:
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG's candidates and experience the difference!
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent's fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights… read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.