This person is a key participant in the design, configuration, development and end user training of the Salesforce solution. Will also serve as the liaison to the field representatives to ensure CRM platform is aligned.
- Your future duties and responsibilities: Work closely with the SFDC Admin team to meet deadlines and work around project constraints to design and develop the system, as changes and issues arise.
- Gather and synthesize end user requirements and maintain product backlog of requested enhancements.
- Acts as the voice of the customer advocating for the end user related to usability and simplicity of the system.
- Provide input into future phases of the Salesforce implementation including adjacent applications, add ons, feature enhancements.
- Facilitate prioritization, planning, testing, documentation and training activities.
- Contribute to the detailed design and technology selection, especially Salesforce apps and features, providing inputs from their expertise, such as technology alignment and fit, best practices, and feasibility.
- Provide technical proficiency in Salesforce technologies used in the solution.
- Compose and contribute to the set of artifacts needed to communicate Salesforce technical information for both the current team and future maintenance work.
- Assist in development and delivery of the Salesforce training plan and deliverables to increase user adoption, deliver the user training sessions
- Perform other duties, from time to time, as required by the project such as researching potential solutions, helping to define road maps, or conducting feasibility assessments for supporting AppExchange add-ons.
- Advocate for Salesforce best practices and standards and the implementation of technologies, comprising the solution
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and be an excellent communicator
Bachelor's degree with a SFDC Admin certification and Platform App Builder certification preferred.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At least 3 years direct experience implementing Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud using Lightning Experience
- Strong implementation experience and understanding of Salesforce automation features (i.e. Flows, Process Builders, etc.)
- Experience scheduling and facilitating SFDC user training
- Preferred Salesforce Administrator Certification · Salesforce Advanced Administrator OR Platform App Builder Certification
- Solid understanding of Salesforce object/data · General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
- Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong understanding of English language