M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3's mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc. include:
* Named in Fortune's 2020 'Future 50' list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
* Ranked in Forbes' 2020 Global 2000 list of the world's largest public companies
* M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
* Listed in Forbes' 'Asia's 200 Best Over a Billion' in 2019
* In 2020 M3 founded the 'M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund' and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3's legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Salesforce Administrator with The Medicus Firm, an M3 company.
About the company:
The Medicus Firm (TMF), a part of M3USA, is a national retained physician search firm unlike any other. Unparalleled resources and recruitment experience make TMF one of the largest and most effective retained physician search teams in the US. Our unique, client-focused approach reduces our clients' financial exposure while providing excellent customer service, and more importantly, results! The Medicus Firm is a nine-time winner of the Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction award, presented by ClearlyRated. This award recognizes the top 2% of search firms based on exceptional client satisfaction scores. Innovative technology allows TMF to offer unmatched transparency in reporting and practice details, via the new EPiC opportunity overviews.
The M3 Partnership enables The Medicus Firm to position our clients at an advantage. We benefit from deeper relationships with physicians, who recognize that we're part of an international company offering opportunities to participate in research and education, earn money as a panel participant, and more.
M3 cultivates relationships with millions of active physicians who regularly participate in market research, continuing education, clinical research, professional enrichment, etc. The reach of M3 and its healthcare brands includes more than 4 million engaged physicians globally.
* Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 100+ users
* Focus the organization's use of data towards what best serves the mission
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
* Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate
* Automate processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, approval processes, and validation rules
* Manage less complex Salesforce integrations - those not handled by a Salesforce Developer or Consultant/Partner
* Identify, install, and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange for event management, mass email, donation handling, and more
* Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
* Manage/input new data into the CRM
* Document customizations made in Salesforce
* Plan ahead for upgrades, seasonal releases and long-term projects
* Work with leadership to develop necessary reports essential to production and the business
* Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
* Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
* Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
* Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
* Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated system
* A documented history of successful project completion
* A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex processes
* Strong Salesforce interest and ability to quickly master new technology
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, processes, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity preferred
* Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality preferred
* Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator preferred
* Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified preferred
* Staffing industry experience preferred
* IT Development experience preferred
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
* Health and Dental
* Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Flexible Spending Account
* 401k Plan and Match
* Paid Holidays and Vacation
* Sick Days and Personal Day
* M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization