If you are a Salesforce Administrator with experience Project Mangement/Lead expereince, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We love to have fun and laugh A LOT, but we're also technical and business experts who make our client's dreams come true.
What You Need for this Position
- At least 3 Years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Project Management (PMP preferred)
- Certification (Salesforce, Scrum)
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Annual team and/or individual performance-based incentives
- Bonus Related to added Salesforce Certifications
- Paid time to study and prep for your Salesforce Admin Certificate
- Quarterly Business Courses and Certifications
- Bi-weekly Health Insurance stipend
- One-time home office stipend
- Annual Team Retreat (Paid Weekend Trip)
So, if you are a Salesforce Administrator / Project Lead with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DM13- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dan Martinek - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.