This position is responsible to assist in a range of sales related activities and customer support to help Henry Schein's sales representatives within the designated Region(s) increase customer engagement, grow sales, increase their territory share, and close new opportunities. This role supports all FSCs, RMs, RSMs, MSMs, Outbound Telesales Representatives and Specialists in a designated Region(s) and performs key responsibilities in accordance with common best practices developed centrally by Henry Schein so as to ensure a streamlined, consistent experience for our customers and TSMs.
- 25% Help troubleshoot problems with customer orders, customer accounts, and other related issues brought forth by the internal team
- 20% Handle administrative requests brought by the team in accordance with expectations outlined by the sales support and Telesales leadership teams.
- 10% Provide the sales team with data reports and sales guides at the guidance of leadership
- 10% Monitor sales performance through sales tracking tools and report progress to sales representatives
- 10% Work with sales managers to create and implement targeted sales strategies
- 10% Monitor new product sales launches and campaigns and make sure the sales team is up to date and has the customer information they need to drive sales
- 10% Provide excellent internal customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests
- 5% Assist in planning and executing local sales events at the direction of the Regional or Multisite Manager
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Proficiency in relevant programs including Salesforce.com. Ability to quickly learn and master other internal programs used by the sales and Telesales teams.
- Proficiency in data analysis to turn sales data into actionable recommendations
- Strong communication, presentation, and training abilities.
- Previous knowledge of sales practices and customer service expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams, locally and remotely, and keep them engaged