The Corporate Recruiter II - Sales & Service provides full-cycle recruiting services to the Sales & Service call centers. Responsible for providing the sourcing, qualifying and delivering diverse candidates to meet hiring strategy of specified business units. Successfully "account manage" hiring classes for one or more business unit(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Proactively source sales and service talent enterprise-wide and consistently sell NGIC and career opportunities to candidates
- Review resumes and applications, phone interview, and recommend top talent for a wide-variety of positions including front-line recruiting to include customer service, sales, claims, and call-center positions
- Work closely with Sourcing Team to maintain seamless candidate experience for sourced candidate pipelines
- Coordinate interview appointments, feedback and decisions to internal and external applicants
- Provide offer information to selected candidates, both verbal and written, ensuring accuracy and consistency with company policy
- Provide "account management" services for hiring classes for one or more business unit(s) providing actionable reporting to recruiters and hiring managers, tracking progress toward goals, etc.
- Manage recruitment process and applicants consistent with regulatory and record-keeping requirements
- Conduct time-sensitive on-boarding activities including pre-hire background check processes
- Must be highly organized to be able to manage and track applicants, and efficiently work in multiple systems including ATS, CRM and other talent platforms
- Work with management, peers and other HR colleagues to ensure consistency across the organization relating to policies and\or practices
- Work to ensure that the Four E's philosophy is exhibited in recruiting activities and candidates in the recruitment and selection process
- Meet daily and weekly KPIs
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 4+ years of high volume staffing agency or entry level sales-specific recruiting experience
- 1+ year of insurance and/or financial services recruiting experience
- Intermediate experience supporting multiple business units in non-exempt level recruiting
- Intermediate experience with one or more recruiting software platforms such as: Taleo, MyStaffingPro, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Indeed, ICIMS, Workday
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in establishing productive and effective working relationships
- Ability to learn new technology and adapt to a new environment
- Strong analytical, administration and problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of company confidential and proprietary information
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access)
- Insurance and/or financial services recruiting experience