If you reside in PA, OH, MD, VA, KS, TX, AR, IN, or NV and would enjoy supporting car enthusiasts with purchasing parts for their most prized possessions, read on to hear about a great opportunity we have at Turn5!
Turn5 is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce retailers in the Greater Philadelphia area, and we are expanding! Best known for our award-winning e-commerce platforms, AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com, we've been engaging car enthusiasts with exceptional products, services, and experiences since 2004.
Our purpose, however, extends beyond selling car parts. We have a commitment to creating meaningful customer experiences at every step of their journey. Whether it's supplying a unique product that customizes the look and feel of their ride, providing thousands of educational videos for the DIYer or leveraging user generated content to inspire even the most experienced owner, we are obsessed with ensuring we reach as many like-minded gearheads across the globe.
Love cars and trucks and want to be part of the team? Come Dream, Build, & Drive with us! This position gives you the opportunity to start at $15 hourly, with career path advancement opportunities, plus a generous bonus program valued at nearly $20k a year working from home!
Full-time opportunities to work 100% from HOME with weekly pay!
Under the direction of the Customer Service Management team, the Sales Representative aides our customers through their automotive accessories purchasing experience. A Turn5 Sales Representative is essential in directing consumers to the best aftermarket parts for their vehicle to create their dream build.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Take incoming calls from customers concerning wheels/tires, exhausts, tonneau covers, jeep tops, and other high value accessories who are interested in placing orders, inquiring about our products, returning product, etc.
* Use sales skills and excitement to drive sales and build rapport with customers that leads to building a customer base and future business
* Use sales in one accessory category to make other recommendations and sales for corresponding mods (lowering kits, lift kits, suspension components, etc.)
* Make outbound calls to existing customers to follow up on sales leads (quotes) and close sales
* Leverage opportunities provided by programs such as text, email leads, and appointment scheduling tools to maximize sales potential
* Take inbound calls from any/all queues as needed and directed by leadership
* Display a professional and courteous demeanor when handling customer calls. Provide prompt and efficient service to all customer inquiries
* Efficiently enter and process orders/returns
* Answer questions/educate customers, providing purchasing suggestions when necessary
* Notify Customer Service Leads of trends or problems encountered
* Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
* Perform various assigned tasks directed by manager
* Reliable computer and internet connection REQUIRED!
* Excellent product knowledge and sales ability
* High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ability to maintain professionalism and use tact when dealing with difficult customers
* Must have, or can acquire, automotive knowledge to an enthusiast level in muscle cars, foreign and domestic trucks, and Jeeps
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Successful completion of new hire training program
* Proficiency in computer keyboarding and internet skills -i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.
* Bi-lingual a plus
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE:
* Intermediate proficiency in Word and Excel
* Computer proficient
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines