Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
Liberator Medical Supply™ (LMS) has been serving urology and ostomy customers for more than two decades. LMS is dedicated to providing high-quality, innovative medical supplies combined with exemplary customer service, discreet delivery of supplies and support with insurance paperwork and representation.
We have an immediate need for Purewick Sales Representatives in a virtual call center!
This is a 100% remote, work from home position!
In this role you will facilitate intake of new and reorder Purewick customer product orders from multiple lead/referral sources and enroll customers into Liberator's supply program.Job DescriptionIn this role you will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role, you require:
- Articulate the features and benefits of the Purewick system including knowledge of all aspects of use and maintenance of the equipment.
- Complete initial and follow-up calls on prospective leads via inbound and outbound calls/dialer to include identifying and resolving customer concerns within the process
- Maintain departmental call volume requirements to include inbound and outbound calls
- Maintain a high level of professionalism on every call and provide excellent customer service to all Liberator Customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly departmental sales goals as established by Sales Ops management.
- Adhere to phone activity/compliance standards to include Medicare guidelines, HIPAA, ACW, and minimum call volumes.
Education and experience required:
- 1+ years medical industry, sales, collections or call center/customer service experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
Why join us?
- Up to 12 company paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to the BD Healthy Lives Program, Employee Assistance Programs, and additional support resources!
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life's purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program - which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components - is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.To learn more about Liberator Medical visit
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.Primary Work Location
USA FL - Stuart Airport RoadAdditional LocationsWork Shift