More Than Excellent Products: Excellent People.
Join a team of courteous and friendly sales professionals who are trained to be the voice and heart of Canon products. We trust and empower our team members to explore our customer's needs and assist them in finding the perfect solutions. Apply now for this exciting opportunity and inquire about how to become a part of our Canon Family.
We support personal goals and lifestyles with a variety of scheduling options. An array of benefits fill in the gaps, with offerings like extensive health care (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance), company paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, company store discounts, and more! $500 Sign-On Bonus + on average our Sales Reps earn $450/month above their base comp in sales incentives with the potential to earn as much as $690/month
- Provide product specifications and other information to customers wishing to purchase Canon products. Information provided includes product features, dealer locations, supply and accessory requirements and service options.
- Assist customers with Canon Direct Website navigation.
- Sell Canon products directly to consumers and effectively research and resolve any post-sale issues that may arise
- Process sales leads for distributions to Canon's dealer network and literature requests for customers requesting printed information on Canon products.
- Enter and capture call data (customer information, marketing demographics, and nature of request) for all calls taken using the appropriate scripting for the type of call received.
- Perform various non-phone duties, including dealer lead data entry and processing, order follow-up and other duties as required.
- 0 to 2 years related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of PC operating systems such as Windows and/or Mac
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate comfort with basic math calculations
- Recognize your worth to the company and engage others with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate appropriate action when providing customer assistance
- Organizational and time management skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent listening skills
- Remain reliable and demonstrate teamwork to aid co-workers in achieving a common goal(s)
- Attendance is an essential function of the job
We comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, orders, and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are required under federal law to invite you to voluntarily self-identify in various categories. Relevant forms will be included at several steps in the recruitment process.
Please note that this is a customer-facing role and requires compliance with customer policies and protocols, which may include COVID-19 vaccination and other measures relating to COVID-19.
Canon Information Technology Services, Inc. - The environment at Canon ITS is energetic and diverse. Our team is comprised of a wide variety of people in positions that help our employees grow and develop their careers. Statement of Policy on Equal Employment Opportunity
Canon is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status, unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists. Our commitment is to assure full opportunity for all employees in order that they may achieve their highest potential and to assure progressive employment practices that conform to the letter and spirit of federal, state, and local laws regarding equal employment opportunities. Canon's policy is to:
Recruit, hire and promote for all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or national origin.
Base decisions on employment so as to further the principle of equal employment opportunity.
Ensure that promotion decisions are made in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity by imposing only valid requirements for promotional opportunities.
Ensure that all other personnel actions (such as compensation benefits, transfers, layoffs, company sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreation programs) will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or national origin.
Workplace Accommodation Request - HR Accessibility - Reasonable Accommodation
Canon I.T.S. is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified disabled veterans and other individuals with disabilities. If you feel you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Canon I.T.S., please call our Toll-free TDD Support Line for the Hearing Impaired Monday - Saturday (excluding holidays) at (phone number removed), Eastern time from within the US. For all other reasonable accommodation requests, please call (phone number removed). You will be asked to provide information on the open position you are applying for online and the details on the reasonable accommodation you are requesting.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Canon ITS is a tobacco-free work environment.
Notice to Recruiting Firms/Agencies
Canon ITS typically recruits candidates directly, rather than through a third party recruiting firm or agency. Canon ITS will pay a recruiting fee only when a candidate is submitted for consideration to our company through our applicant tracking system, by direct invitation of Canon ITS, and if Canon ITS has a contract with the recruiter.
Canon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, .