As the CEO Trust expands geographic chapter coverage, we’ve found a need to grow our team, including business development and sales roles. This role is virtual, and our Ambassadors may live anywhere as long as authorized to work in the US. This role is vital to run, build, grow and nurture our CEO networks.
Do you like making things happen?
Do you enjoy driving yourself for business results and to exceed your goals? Are you comfortable dealing with senior executives via email, phone and in-person? Can you be a brand ambassador, our cheerleader, supporting the brand? Would you care about prospective members to have empathy for them, and be persuasive to help them? Are you comfortable with technology and are you game to try new and different technologies that may help? If these describe you, please continue to read, and consider applying to join a top-tier organization that will appreciate your strengths, an organization that will provide a flexible and exciting role.
- This role will be our brand Ambassador to strengthen and grow our brand. You will be responsible for outreach in a major market or across the US. The focus of this role is to grow the organization.
- You’ll take the reins, identify new opportunities for CEO Trust to grow, and if you’re game enough, create national relationships or help launch new chapters.
- If you’re ready to take on a new challenge, solve new problems and have some fun along the way, we’d love to talk with you about the possibility of joining our team.
- This is a telecommuting role. You will be able to work much of the time on your own, in your own home. This position will report directly to the CEO of the CEO Trust.
- This role is the key role, externally focused, as well as working with the CEO, staff, and leadership teams to take the CEO Trust to the next level.
- Attract high quality CEOs, building membership and event attendance
- Secure appropriate Strategic Alliances and help them leverage their participation
- Leverage events to grow the organization
- High degree of comfort working in a virtual environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff, including CEOs.
- Comfort with technology, and picking up on new technologies.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Professional writing and phone skills.
- Comfort with social media.
- Strong organizational skills and accuracy with detail.
- A computer and quiet home working environment.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
Education & Experience
- Preferred interests and majors: business, marketing, engineering, accounting.
- Experience in associations, as a volunteer or paid, is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
CEO Trust offers competitive compensation based on experience. This is a 1099 contract position that is flexible and much of the work can be done from home. Number of hours is negotiable, but need a commitment for 35 or more hours per month.