The Sales Recruiter will focus exclusively on finding game-changing sales talent. With a focus on proactively connecting with great talent and building relationships, the emphasis of this role is quality, not quantity. This role will work closely with sales and agency leaders for assigned regions - understanding their markets, partnering to find the right talent, and creating an exceptional candidate experience.Responsibilities
1. Develops robust pipeline of business to business and insurance sales talent
Develops an in-depth understanding of successful candidate profile Researches and sources passive candidates through multiple channels including internet prospecting, networking, research, and database searches Proactively connects with passive talent through multiple channels, including LinkedIn, email, telephone, text Builds relationships with prospective talent by understanding their current challenges and future goals and by knowledgably answering questions about MMA's approach.
2. Actively manages open positions
Inputs job postings, prospect data, job requisitions, candidate information and relevant notes in ATS/CRM Manages and tracks daily required activity to meet goals; sourcing, calling prospective candidates, telling the MMA story, screening, scheduling meetings and managing the candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
3. Partners with hiring managers and sales recruiting team to create exceptional candidate experience
Leads regular pipeline meetings with agency leaders and hiring managers Proactively communicates with hiring managers to discuss pipeline, opportunities, and market trends Regularly communicates with hiring managers and candidates during the interview process - provides feedback, addresses concerns in a constructive manner, and negotiates objections Collaborates with other sales recruiters and the director of national sales recruiting to identify best practicesKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of recruitment experience in a sales environment or in agency recruiting, OR previous sales experience required
- Superior research and sourcing skills and a willingness/enthusiasm for cold calling is essential
- Self-starter with a superior work ethic and a defined sense of urgency is a must
- Ability to tell the MMA story in a compelling way
- Strong ability to fully manage "client" relationships with hiring managers - strong/proactive communicator, strong degree of confidence, ability to fully partner on their staffing needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication and administrative skills (inputting data in recruitment software - prior experience with Workday Recruiter, Phenom People, or similar ATS/CRM is desirable)
- An understanding and appreciation of broader Human Resources practices
- Insurance or Financial Services recruitment experience is ideal
- 4 year degree preferred
- Exceptionally strong analytical ability and superior work ethic
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing information and ideas so others easily understand
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and situation with discretion
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities
This role may be performed remotely or in an MMA office. Work is performed in a climate controlled office environment with minimal noise and limited to no exposure to chemicals or toxins. Employees operate office equipment including; telephone - headset, computer, computer monitors, keyboard, mouse. Physical tasks of job include; walking, sitting, standing, bending, typing, talking.
Some travel may be required under normal business conditions.
Not eligible for remote work from Colorado