As a Sales Recruiter, the candidate will embrace a broad spectrum of responsibilities supporting the staffing needs within the US and Canada. Your territory may change frequently, and your workload will be demanding and challenging. The recruiter's main focus will encompass core recruiting functions including posting jobs, shortlisting candidates, conducting research and managing the recruitment and offer process. Efficiency will be key for him/her to produce quality hires while juggling various tasks in a fast-paced environment where growth is our number one priority in the organization. Ours is a highly active, dynamic and results-driven culture.General Responsibilities
• Leverage leading-edge recruiting sources and tools to proactively identify candidates
• Partner with Hiring Managers and interview team members to develop pro-active strategies for addressing talent gaps
• Develop recruiting strategies and perform full-cycle recruiting for the region's needs
• Develop an understanding of business requirements, organization plans, and candidate qualifications by establishing partnerships interviewing leads
• Conduct phone and/or in-person interviews, and refer qualified candidates to Hiring Managers
• Present employment offers by selling organization values, strengths and opportunities
• Maintain relationships with business networks and professional organizations in order to gain knowledge and obtain referrals
• Maintain thorough documentation of job order status, considered candidates and selection decisions
• Develop strong relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, including Management; build long-term relationships with employees and HR colleagues
• Ability to network, source and build relationships with passive candidates
• The ideal candidate will be professional, outgoing, goal-oriented and passionate about recruitingQualifications
• 3+ years in a sales recruiting environment and prefer knowledge in the application security
• Well versed with online social sourcing tools
• Highly networked on LinkedIn, Twitter, Github, and other networking sites
• Handled recruiting at all levels of an organization
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Position requires problem-solving, self-starter with a positive attitude who requires minimal oversight, quick-learner, flexible, and good follow-through
• Team playing skills a mustAbout The Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
For more information, go to .
Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender preference, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Covered Veteran in accordance with federal law. In addition, Synopsys complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Synopsys Inc. also provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable laws.