Sales Operations Manager
You’re an experienced sales operations professional with at least 5 years of business experience under your belt. You’ve got strong business acumen and are extremely analytical. You enjoy working with department heads to manage operational functions and provide data driven insight while recommending and implementing changes to increase overall productivity.
Here at Platform.sh, the Sales Operations Manager will be counted on to provide thought leadership, business analysis and real-time execution on strategic initiatives to drive Platform.sh top-line. The Sales Operations Manager will also drive user engagement and best practices across teams utilizing Salesforce.com to ensure reporting requirements are met, workflow is scalable and the number of systems employees work in day to day is minimized. Processes, organisation and SalesForce skills are required to excel at that position. You will make sure sales data is complete and consistent, steady ground for further analysis and strategic decisions, working hand-to-hands with the FP&A team.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Provide thought leadership, business analysis and real-time execution on strategic initiatives to drive top-line.
- Own the architecture of the CRM system (Salesforce.com) and ensure scalable growth and user engagement.
- Analyze departmental performance and pro-actively report findings.
- Develop and work closely with other team members and the business to manage KPI and metrics spanning Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Finance and others as needed.
- Deliver key data driven insight to department heads and executive team on corporate metrics and performance indicators.
- Own the sales forecast methodology across departments and ensure stakeholders understand the impact to their departments.
- Development and administration of sales compensation plans and processing.
- Identify new technologies to shorten the lead to cash sales cycle and drive user engagement while streamlining process.
- Work cross functionally across the organization to understand business needs and identify ways to improve.
- Provide Territory analysis and play a key role in development go-to-market plans.
- Display deep understanding of Lead-to-Cash cycle and continually seek to optimize it by partnering with key stakeholders.
- Ensure data flow between systems is uninterrupted and key data points are captured in order to provide all levels of reporting across the business.
- Manage renewal process in connection with Customer Care and Finance department.
- 5 years in business experience, including a proven track record of performance in strategy and operations role.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills with a significant expertise in Salesforce.
- 3-5 years of experience in compensation planning and execution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years or experience in Sales Operations management in the technology space.
- Able to develop creative solutions to complex problems and gain buy-in of colleagues across functions.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of sales operations and enterprise sales models, including multi-channel distribution.
- 3+ years’ experience in a SaaS based organization.
- 3+ years’ experience working remotely.
- 3+ years’ experience working for an international organization.
- Detail-oriented but can also see the big picture. You can crunch the numbers and articulate the key takeaways in an executive summary.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills; superb at both conceptual and spreadsheet-based modeling.
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fire drills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting, or any related field
This is a remote job.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University and The British Council.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.