Take your career to the next level with e X cell
. We offer jobs with Fortune 1000 companies nationwide, AND invest in your career development through our generous, annual training contribution.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Analyst - 100% Remote. This individual will be an important part of growing our Sales Strategy & Planning vertical within the Sales Operations Team and will be primarily responsible for the administration of the Sales Compensation program for the sales organization.
As a company, we are experiencing fast growth and are constantly building and iterating many programs and processes. The successful candidate is one who will be comfortable in dynamic, fast-paced environments, and demonstrates a natural drive to get the job done. This role will be instrumental in driving efficiency within the sales compensation program.
What you'll be responsible for:
You'll be successful if you are
- Accurate sales compensation data, ensuring these are accurately reflected in sales compensation plans.
- Run the monthly commission process for the Global sales organization.
- Help develop and maintain accurate sales compensation data, ensuring these are accurately reflected in sales compensation plans.
- Ensure commission calculations comply with the commission plan and have a clear understanding of plan guidelines and policies.
- Perform weekly/monthly data audits to accurately maintain plan participant detail and compensation design components.
- Manage tight deadlines and deliver commissions and payroll reporting to Finance each period.
- Manage the changes to sales compensation software which includes requirements gathering and testing of incentive compensation plans
- Manage and contribute to sales compensation projects effectively despite multiple priorities and deadlines with minimal supervision.
Your skillset includes
- Problem Solver
- You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Self-starter: You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Analytical and Forward Thinker: You are passionate about solving difficult business problems and telling the story behind the numbers.
- Strong Communicator: You communicate effectively with business stakeholders and cross-functional team members.
- Flexible: You are able to quickly shift focus and effectively handle short-notice assignments and changing priorities.
- 5+ years of work experience in a Sales Operations role or related function
- Demonstrated analytical skill and past experience in deriving insights from data
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with functions, pivot tables, modeling, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- BS/BA Degree, preferably with an analytical background
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, arrest, and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. This includes the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance as well as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** e X cell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** e X cell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit
- provided by Dice