Help us shape the future of photography!
Born out of a passion for photography, we provide photographers with the tools to easily collaborate with clients and creatives, achieve the highest quality photographs, and bring their visions to life. We are on a journey to become the most efficient ecosystem of creative and collaborative tools with a flexible photography workflow seamlessly spanning across multiple devices, letting you work from anywhere and with anyone.
We are looking for a Sales Manager (US Reseller Network) based in the US West Coast, preferably Los Angeles, California, who will join our US team. This a newly created role due to the rapid growth of the reseller channel in the US. This person will manage photography retail accounts, retaining and growing revenues with West Coast based accounts, where there are several key accounts.
Through this role, you will have the opportunity to develop reseller relationships, work alongside the US sales and marketing team responsible for growth and be a part of what is set up to be an exciting period of development for Capture One in the US.
The right person for this role will relish understanding customer needs and will be both highly pro-active and resilient in delivering for them. Success in this role will be demonstrated by revenue retention, growth and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Lead inspiring and informative account relationships centred on how Capture One adds value to resellers
- Develop joint marketing plans with resellers that bring Capture One to the forefront of in store conversations
- Support the account management team to retain and grow customers
- Establish, roll out and evolve processes to help ensure that success is a result of following a disciplined process. Nothing is left to chance.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in working closely with blue chip customers, ideally with retailers
- Ability to take on critical feedback and turn into opportunities for improving how we work internally and externally
- Excellent organisation and communication skills suited to working in hybrid, diverse and inclusive teams
- Proficiency with using a range of tools & technology to organise work
- Enjoy working collaboratively across geographies and time zones
- Available for travel up to 50% of time
- A commercial and customer orientated mindset / high external, customer orientation
- Entrepreneurial, pragmatic and solution-oriented personality
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Goal and solution-oriented – you don’t see problems, you see solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly structured and attentive to detail
- Good stakeholder management and relationship-building skills
- Professional proficiency in English
Why you’ll love working at Capture One
- You’ll be working with 160+ talented and experienced colleagues in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment.
- Serving over 250,000 photographers worldwide, Capture One is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software.
- We are an equal opportunity employer; we welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You have the opportunity to make a real impact on shaping the future of photography.
- You’ll work in a dynamic, exciting, and collaborative environment, where there are plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $75,000 to $100,000. The salary range is dependent on a variety of factors, including but not limited to location, relevant experience, transferable or job-related skills, business needs and market demand.