Sales Manager/Business Development Manager - Remote - £40,000 base DOE, £80,000 OTE
My client is an information services company that provides UK residential property data, analytics & insight for marketing and other purposes. They hold the UK's largest and most sophisticated database incorporating the details of every residential property and all home movers.
I am recruiting for a Sales Manager/Business Development Manager to lead sales of their property attributes database into their partners, agencies and direct to Clients.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Manager/Business Development Manager
Leading the sales effort to new and existing client accounts, liaising with the Chief Customer Officer, Commercial Director, Client Account Director, other sales and development staff and between the client and the operational teams to ensure smooth delivery of all client requirements. This includes:
- Active prospecting to generate leads
- Sales leadership and activity to win new business from new and existing customers.
- Acting as the coordinator to manage the Contractual process for new business wins
- Acting as the key the contact for the client and internal production teams working on the account during set up
- Ensuring smooth delivery of all new product delivery and programmes
- Developing new opportunities within the existing Client portfolio to ensure growth of the accounts
- Attending and contributing to regular sales and client meetings to maintain and grow relationships
Sales Manager/Business Development Manager requirements
- Strong data driven sales and marketing background
- Knowledge of the full marketing media mix and data products.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A self-starter who can work independently with a keen attention to detail
- You can deliver to strict deadlines and should be collaborative in your approach to work.
Previous Experience -
- Knowledge of data driven direct marketing
- Direct sales experience into partners, agencies and direct to Clients.
- Experience of selling into FS/Insurance sectors
- Salary up to £40,000 base DOE and very competitive OTE up to £80,000
- holidays (25 days plus bank holidays).
- Working with a good-natured, good-humoured team of marketers, data scientists, administrators, finance, sales and people