You will play a key role in developing our Salesforce capabilities. To be successful, you will need to feel comfortable interfacing with related technology groups and business representatives. We are looking for high-energy, inquisitive and passionate analysts.
• Test Automation with Tricentis Tosca
• Analyze technical and non-technical requirements and translate them into both manual and automatable scenarios.
• Apply strong testing best practices to develop test design and test approach.
• Execute tests, record results in Rally, communicate results to team members.
• Execute both manual and automated scenarios, analyze results and act accordingly.
• Assist other team members in whatever is necessary with test design, test approach, testing, story requirement clarification and providing feedback to the development team
• Maintain expert level of knowledge in testing best practices.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of Agile principles and how they apply to testing.
• Possess a deep understanding of (Sales and Service Cloud).
• Effectively manage individual workload for multiple assignments or projects.
• Lead testing effort for medium-to-large sized products, from concept to delivery.
• Demonstrate a passion for learning new processes and techniques.
• 5 years of testing experience
• 1 year working with Salesforce Service Cloud
• 1 year Tricentis Tosca
• 3+ years working in Agile environments
• Strong understanding of Testing best practices
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Management or Engineering; or equivalent work experience
Required Skills: Must have Tricentis Tosca experience Must have Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Testing experienceBasic Qualification: Additional Skills:
Selling points for candidate:REMOTE
Project Verification Info:
Candidate must be your W2 Employee:No
Exclusive to Apex:No
Face to face interview required:No
Candidate must be local:No
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship:No
Interview times set No
Type of project:Testing
Master Job Title:QA/SW Tester