SalesForce - SR Support Analyst (Develop & APEX) - Not Admn.
We CAN SPONSOR - REMOTE IS OK - NO Contractors. Fulltime employees-only.
FULLTIME job with paid vacation & holidays + company benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Publicly traded ADM (Archer Daniels Midland) is a leading food ingredients manufacturer and has more than 38,000 employees and $65 Billion in annual revenue. ADM transforms natural products into a complete portfolio of ingredients and flavors for foods and beverages, supplements, and nutrition for pets, livestock, and poultry. They have 2 major office hubs located in Decatur, IL & Erlanger, KY (Cincinnati), and the Global Headquarters are in Chicago, IL.
ADM is a leading manufacturer of protein meal, vegetable oil, corn sweeteners, flour, and value-added food and feed ingredients. They are also one of the world's largest processors of agricultural commodities. ADM converts corn, oilseeds, and wheat into products for food, animal feed, and Biodiesel & Ethanol energy within 345 Processing Plants (Food & Feed) worldwide. ADM also operates an extensive US Grain Elevator and global transportation network that buys, stores, transports, and resells feed commodities for the agricultural processing industry, connecting crops with markets on 6 continents. Please see this video to learn more about ADM:
SalesForce - Lead/SR Support Analyst (Develop) - Not Admin.
The Senior Support Analyst will be part of the Service Delivery Organization which is responsible to maintain all ADM systems in operation with highest availability. As a member of the Service Delivery Organization, the SalesForce support analyst will analyze the tickets raised by user(s) and provide response/resolution to the user or work with the concerned teams/ 3rd party providers to resolve the issues as the per the Operational/Service Level Agreement with the business. The individual will also be responsible to work with the architects, developers, and testers to build and deliver small enhancements in line with the global template design after approval from the Solution Delivery organization.
- Provide deep SalesForce functional & technical expertise (Certified SaleForce Developer - NOT SF Admin.), as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across different modules and technical components.
- Assume full ownership of the support tickets in the respective process area, work with integration, other process teams, development teams, 3rd party support providers to resolve the tickets within Operational/Service Level Agreement limits.
- Understand global template and regional solutions designed/developed by Solution Delivery teams and resolve the tickets keeping the solution intact.
- Perform thorough testing including regression testing before releasing any solution for final user validation.
- Understand and follow ADM IT processes in performing all day-to-day activities.
- Understand ADM IT Service Management process, update incident/problem/service tickets regularly and accurately and document resolution in the service management tool.
- Design and Configure minor enhancements following the ADM standard configuration/naming standards, document Functional design documents.
- Provide technical input in support of audit requests and follow regulatory compliance and Security standards.
- Partner with other process and system experts to identify and implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
- Must have 5 years' experience as a SalesForce Development Support Analyst. Ought to be Certified SalesForce Developer. (Admin will NOT fit for this role.
- Must have 3 years of experience in a SUPPORT Analyst role in a large organization with $1 Billion+ in sales. Just a being a Developer will NOT count.
- Must have at least 1 year managing others. This job has a staff of 2 that will grow.
- Must be willing to be a FULLTIME employee. NO contractors!
- Programming experience in Apex + Knowledge in debugging Apex code.
- Salesforce Automation techniques: Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Apex Trigger, Lightening flows.
- SOSL, SOQL query fundamentals and data modelling experience
- Knowledge of development using lightening components.
- Intermediate experience developing APIs using REST and SOAP.
- Experience with 24x7 support covering all time zones, working with multi-cultural support teams spread across different geographies.
- Experience with interfacing and collaboration with ERPs preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce solutions and how they interact with Prospect to Cash Processes: Sales Management, Contracts, Price and Quote Management, Order Fulfillment Management, Billing Management, Accounts Receivable, Customer and Distribution
- Experience with dealing with key integration areas with Master Data Management to enhance the CRM environment
- Practical experience working in an Agile environment through full-lifecycle implementations
- Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet support Operational/Service Level Agreements