Kelly Services is seeking a Salesforce Architect for an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products.
Please email me back at (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
Job Title: Salesforce Architect
Location: Columbus, IN, 47201
Type: ONLY W2 contract
Length: 12 months
Pay Rate - $70- $78 per hour
Additional information from the manager:
• This team is currently working remotely. Once business operations return to normal, it will be expected that this hire will be on-site working in Columbus, IN with the rest of the team.
• Working hours for this role are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. There is flexibility on the start/end times as needed. Overtime may need to be worked on occasion to support things like releases.
Provides comprehensive application functionality, configuration and support expertise for application software solutions; works with business analysts, architects, technical experts and software vendors on the solution requirements, design, configuration, functionality gap resolution, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement of the applications.
• Leads the analysis and evaluation of application functionality; provides recommendations to increase utilization of standard application functionality to improve business processes and capabilities.
• Leads the determination and documentation of optimum application setup and configuration to meet functional requirements and specifications; configures and verifies complex application setup and configuration.
• Remains current on emerging application and solution trends and functionality; provides functional expertise for assigned applications and systems.
• Leads analysis of potential application solutions, identifying and recommending solutions to address functionality gaps in the application.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with relevant vendors; works with vendors to improve application functionality and resolve difficult functionality issues.
• Partners with process owners, business analysts, systems analysts and architects to gather, document and review functional, architecture and technical requirements and define application functional designs.
• Serves as subject matter expert and point of contact on content, processes, procedures and functionality associated with assigned applications for projects and application support (as needed).
• Leads the creation and management of functional specifications for a given project from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the program, application, or complete solution.
• Educates, coaches, and trains new and existing team members to improve quality and efficiency in daily process of support requests.
Key & Mandatory Requirements & Experiences:
• A Bachelors' Degree is required for this role. Degrees in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field are preferred.
• Manager is seeking candidates with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a Salesforce Architect role. Significant relevant experience is needed as this person will need to hit the ground running.
• 10+ years of Salesforce or CRM implementation experience.
• Salesforce Platform Developer, Service Cloud Consultant & Field Service Lightning certifications are preferred.
• Leading the application Architecture and Design of Salesforce solution using tools such as Service Cloud, Field Service, Appointment Scheduling, Knowledge, Case management.
• Providing leadership and guidance to technical and functional team members, including setting best practice guidelines and frameworks.
• Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
• Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive Field Service implementations.
• Own the design and architectural outputs from initiation to sign-off.
• Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges.
• Review code and configurations implemented for delivered products and work packages to ensure best practices are applied.
• Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform.
• Work with the QA team to ensure test cases have been created for all new solution design created.
• Prior experience leading and providing solutions on Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning and Lightning Community Builder is a must.
• Prior experience creating Lightning Aura Components, LWC Component, Flows is a must.
• Salesforce Platform Developer, Service Cloud Consultant & Field Service Lightning Certifications are preferred.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.