Sales Executive-Services & Distribution-Remote-West Coast
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
California - California - Remote, Colorado - Colorado - Remote, Hawaii - Hawaii - Remote, Los Angeles - California - United States, Oregon - Oregon - Remote, USA - USA - Remote, Washington - Washington - Remote, Wyoming - Wyoming - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Sales Executive will be focused on selling into existing/named accounts in an assigned vertical and geographic territory (west coast) within our Services & Distribution vertical. A successful candidate will need to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer/prospect business requirements and recommend the best UKG software solutions to meet their business objectives. This individual will focus on a broad number of existing customers within a mid-market territory (typically defined in the employee space).
• Developing a detailed territory plan to include specific account strategies to effectively upsell existing accounts
• Prospecting and identifying new opportunities within the existing base
• On-going pipeline development (pipeline should always be 3X annual quota)
• Identifying and creating a compelling business need and ROI for each customer
• Creating and communicating the value of UKG solution in order to successfully engage, and sell to, C-level decision makers
• Ability to successfully "quarterback" a deal through the entire sales lifecycle by building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders (internal and external)
• Consistently keep updated with accurate account status and other pertinent information
• 5+ years proven success selling Cloud/SaaS based software solutions at the C level
• Consistently exceeded a $1 Million+ quota. Experience selling deals over $100,000 ARR and managing sales cycles between 3 and 9 months
• Experience with Challenger, Powerbase Selling methodology or similar Sales methodology desired
• Experience selling a Workforce Management or Human Capital Management (HCM) software solution strongly preferred
• Superior negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
• Up to 50% travel
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster () and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (\_%20English\_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here () .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email or please call 1 .