We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Executive (part-time), that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
This is a key role for the business and our clients, you will be working closely with either their sales team and country manager.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound activities including cold calls, emails and LinkedIn Messaging.
- Diligently track all MQLs
- Establish customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key contacts and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with other relevant internal resources to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects if applicable
- Investigate and demonstrate solution ROI with all prospects
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with client
- Strong knowledge of prospecting platforms - Linked, CRM, Sales Tech
- Able to work on a part-time basis
- £22,500 per annum plus £22,500 commission
- 21 Annual leave days in year 1, rising to 25 days (plus bank holidays)
- Additional Day's Leave for your Birthday
- Christmas Closure
- Staff Benefits
- Udemy training available
- Ongoing expert training and support
- Opportunity for advancement
- We promote a growth culture
- Great fun, team environment
- Remote working optional