Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
Availity is a Healthcare IT company headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with an office in Indianapolis, IN and over 100 remote workers. Availity operates the largest real time information network in healthcare, connecting two million providers, to every health plan, coast to coast. We work collaboratively with health plans and providers to disrupt an antiquated healthcare system by solving core issues in the way stakeholders communicate. Fixing the broken provider data management process and creating real time communication of risk and quality information are just two of the ways Availity is streamlining this process. Availity also offers providers, hospitals, and health systems revenue cycle and patient financial management solutions. We help prepare our providers for the rise in consumerism and value-based care, so that they can get paid accurately, and timely, for their services.
Availity is looking for a Sales Executive, Payer, to join our team. Under direction of the Director of Payer Sales; the Sales Executive, Payer, is responsible for new account sales and/or expanding existing accounts across geographies, national carrier segments and payer related subsidiaries with primary focus on promoting the Availity Payer Sales Solutions to top tier customers, National Accounts and Owner Health Plans.To be qualified for this position, you:
• Must have previous sales experience in a Healthcare Technology industry
• Must have a proven record of closing sales
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Should have strong presentation skills
• Should be proficient with salesforce.com or other CRM tools
• Will stand out if you have experience with Medicare Advantage and Medicaid Solutions
• Will be setup for success if you have experience salesforce.com or other CRM tools and are part of any healthcare industry professional organizations What you will be doing:
• Preparing and delivering presentations to provider organizations
• Presenting and negotiating provider sales agreements
• Managing multiple, concurrent sales cycles
• Tracking your sales plan to meet quarterly and annual sales objectives
• Developing lead generation strategies
• Keeping current with industry trends and issues
• Identifying market trends that contribute to developing new services and products
• Attending industry events, conferences and visiting customers (when things get back to normal), you can expect at least 50% travel
• Managing your pipeline and forecasting sales funnel What skills you need to be considered:
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, health science, computer science, or related field of study or equivalent experience
• 3 or more years of sales experience in healthcare IT
• Successful consultative sales experience managing teams that call on c-suite executivesWhy work at Availity:
• Culture, Culture, Culture! Availity has recently been named a certified "Great Place to Work"!
• You like food trucks? We have them almost daily at our office (when we're back to normal)
• Like food trucks a little too much? We also have an onsite gym with showers
• We work hard and play hard! Need to get a quick break in between meetings? We have Ping Pong, Foosball, an Arcade, and XBox to help you decompress - and we have a massage therapist onsite once a week for a little relaxation too
• We've got you covered with free coffee, lemonade and tea anytime you want
• We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure, unlimited PTO and a 401k match program that is vested on day one!
• Want to work for an organization that gives back to the community? You're at the right place! Availity partners with various organizations, both locally and nationally, to raise awareness, funds and morale as our staff members volunteer their time and funds to engage the organizations campaignWhy you want to work on this team:
• This position will have you interacting frequently with Availity leadership
• You will be encouraged to get creative with sales strategy, sales campaigns, and lead management
• You will be working on a team that works hard and takes pride in their work, but know how to have fun tooNext steps in process:
After you apply, you will receive text/email messages thanking you for applying and then you will continue to receive more text/email messages alerting you as to where you are in the recruitment process
• Recruiter resume review
• Manager resume review
• Recruiter phone screen
• Manager phone/Zoom interview
• Panel Zoom interview
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Availity is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at
Click the links below to view Federal Employment Notices.
Family & Medical Leave Act Equal Employment Law Poster Pay Transparency Employee Polygraph Protection Act IER Right to Work Poster Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Their Employers