Position: Sales Executive - DACH market
Location: Remote, United Kingdom
Do you want to use your sales experience to help people around the world do the right thing? Join us at LRN to be a part of a global company where you can make an impact.
LRN is a fast-growing SaaS company providing ethics and compliance management solutions to help clients navigate complex regulatory environments and foster ethical and responsible cultures. After two recent acquisitions and significant organic growth we are proud to be serving nearly 3,000 clients across the US, EMEA, APAC, and Latin America. Our state-of-the-art platform offers clients an intuitive user interface, mobile app, robust analytics, and industry benchmarking enabling clients to create, manage, deliver, analyze, and audit their ethics and compliance programs to align with regulatory guidance. We help some of the world’s most recognized brands reduce organizational risk – enabling them to focus on what they do best.
About the role:
LRN, the global and leader in Ethics and Compliance is seeking a high performing Compliance and Ethics Sales Executive to join our international sales team. The right candidate will have the drive, skills, and track record to deliver $500k USD in sales for our Catalyst Compliance platform and suite of education, advisory and service offerings to the market. The candidate will be responsible for our DACH territory.
What you’ll have the opportunity to do:
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to deliver $500k USD in B2B sales to meet annual sales quota
- Manage entire sales cycle from converting market qualified leads into pipeline opportunities, through to leading bids, negotiating with procurement, and securing contract signature
- Run outbound lead generation campaigns, including cold calling, to supplement inbound leads delivered by marketing
- Develop subject matter expertise on relevant business, legal, compliance, and ethical trends and topics to act as a trusted advisor to prospective clients
- Engage effectively with C-Level audiences including General Counsels, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officers, and HR Executives as well as other senior executives across functional areas and business units
- Manage, track, and report all activities in Salesforce.com to ensure accurate company sales forecasting
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of LRN programs
- Partner with the DACH territory leader on strategic market development opportunities
- A career sales professional with 1-3+ years of experience selling B2B solutions
- Expertise in solution selling and managing the sales cycle for a complex business offering
- Effective written, oral, and presentation communication skills to engage C-level buyers
- Competent in daily use of salesforce.com to record sales activity and track progress against quarterly activity and annual targets
- Comfortable prospecting, including cold calling, to build top of pipeline funnel supplementing inbound leads generated by marketing
- Energetic and positive work ethic
- Demonstrate a high degree of ethics and integrity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Native written and spoken German
- Fluent in written and spoken English
# Good to have skills
- Industry expertise in compliance, ethics risk management, media, diversity programs, or HR benefits platforms preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working schedule
- Flexible PTO plus public holidays
LRN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
NOTE: Please submit your application in English