Virtualis is one of the world’s leading business solutions and staffing provider to business owners in the United States. We are focused on providing elite virtual staffing solutions, strategic business management consultations, and revenue-boosting packages to drive efficiency and positive impact to the bottom line of our business partners.
Our continued commitment to our clients includes providing top-quality work, stellar work ethics, exceptional support team, and unparalleled efficiency. Our Mission is to offer better work opportunities to experienced professionals with specialized skills. We love to see our teams grow not just professionally, but also personally!
At Virtualis, we recognize that your growth is our growth, and we're committed to fostering an environment that propels you forward.
If you're a driven Sales Executive with a passion for helping businesses succeed and possess the hunger to close deals, then we'd love for you to join our team! Join us at Virtualis, where challenges become opportunities, and your career accelerates beyond imagination. Discover your potential with us, and let's shape the future together.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Performing product presentations to key decision-makers or business owners for U.S.-based companies
- Generating sales from new and/or existing customer accounts
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Managing complex negotiations for a range of prospective clients
- Building rapport and establishing long-term relationships with clients
- Coordinating and curating sales initiatives
- Seeking new leads and closing potential clients
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Provide strategic insight to optimize a sales process
- Permanent work-from-home set-up
- Competitive starting rate paid in USD, plus performance incentives
- Internet allowance
- Paid US holidays
- Performance incentives
- Performance review with potential merit increase after the first 6 months and every year of tenure
- Health and Wellness Benefit (LATAM)
- Growth and development opportunities
Virtualis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Note: During our recruitment process, our team will assess your skills and experience in order for us to match you with a client aligned with your skills and experience. If you agree to be part of this process and succeed, you will be a part of our virtual workforce/staff and work with one of our many clients. (This will be discussed further, later on.)
This job description is intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities and qualifications for this position. Actual duties and qualifications may vary based on the specific needs of the company.Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Sales Executive, Business Development, or other similar roles, preferably with US-based clients
- C1/C2 English Level
- Demonstrated track record of over-achieving quota
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of effective sales and lead-generation strategies as well as industry best practices
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Solutions focused
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proactive with strong work ethics
- Proficiency with different tools and cloud-based platforms such as MS Office, Hubspot, Zoom, Google Suite, and common CRM systems
System and Work Setup Requirements:
- A stable and high-speed internet connection preferably 25 MBPS or higher with back up in cases of power interruption or service provider issues
- Own PC/laptop with 8GB RAM, and a processor of Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3 / 2013 Mac equivalent or higher; Windows 10 or above / Catalina 10.15 or newer; with up-to-date web browsers and security software, 500GB/128 SSD storage
- Headset/earphone with noise cancellation and webcam at 720p or higher resolution
- A designated, quiet, and well-organized workspace free from distractions to facilitate focused work