Sales Engineer VTC SaaS solutions -
Our client is a leading global provider of Remote Collaboration Solutions for the medical and industrial organizations. They are seeking a Sales Engineer for their offices near Cary, North Carolina.
This role includes pre and post sales activities such as: sales and delivery, working to achieve revenue goals, conducting site surveys, and customer-facing
Position will require some in office presence in the future as needed.
Sales Engineer - Videoconferencing - RTP
Our client, a leading provider of hosted Videoconferencing and collaboration Services is seeking a Sales Engineer located in the Southeast US Region, preferably based in the Research Triangle Park area. The qualified candidate will have experience supporting high end VTC UC solutions providing pre and post-sales support.
Travel up to 30-50% is required when conditions change.
· Responsible for technical pre-sales support
· Evaluation of existing network structure and limitations
· Maintain a current expert knowledge of the company products and services
· Maintain a working knowledge of competitor products and services and of emerging trends in the conferencing and collaboration industry
· Evaluate customer needs and develop application of product and services in an effective manner
· 20% post-sales support which includes onsite training and support.
· Respond to questions related to evaluation trials
· Evaluate, train and support resellers/distributors to sell and support company equipment, field all pre-sales technical issues, and direct customer interaction for the entire life cycle of a sale
Skills and Abilities:
· Technical writing and formal documentation in written and graphic formats
· Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
· 5+ years in technical sales and support of telepresence solutions.
· Public speaking and presentation abilities, with a focus on presenting technical information to those with a non-technical background, including excellent active listening skills
· Manage projects, including setting objectives, budgeting and observing deadlines.
· Excellent people skills, high ethical standards and work ethic, and solid communications skills.
· Knowledge of hosted VTC solutions such Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet or similar highly desired.