Our staffing agency represents a privately held Sales Enablement SaaS company that is trusted by more than 5,000 global companies and respected by employees and customers alike (3.9 Glassdoor, 4.5 G2 and Capterra).
This 100-employee, Series A firm, which was founded by three former Zoho executives, is seeking Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to generate net-new meetings with mid-market and Enterprise companies across all verticals. This is a remote role, although you must live in the Chicago metro area.
As a salesperson, you try to build relationships to empathize with your prospect's problems to resolve them. But in today's text overload world, those prospects are already overwhelmed with mundane emails. That's the reason your sales outreach gets ignored.
So how do you stand out from the crowd, seek their attention, and engage in building relationships? Record a video using our platform and send it to your prospects to show them you're real and that you mean business. Videos help you humanize sales outreach and increase response rates by at least 300%.
Sales reps can now record, send, and track videos easily for prospect engagement and closing deals faster.
* Individual contributor role, working from your home office and reporting to the Head of Sales.
* $55k to $65k base, $70k to $80k OTE. Plus, early-stage equity.
* Company covers 100% of the cost of your medical, dental and vision coverage.
* You have 6 months to 2 years of sales, business development, or customer success SaaS experience.
* You have experience crafting outbound strategies, measuring results, and scaling those efforts.
* You are competitive by nature and desire to move up within a fast‐growing company.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - you should be a strong writer, speaker, and listener.
* You will typically call on the VPs of Sales, Marketing, Support, Customer Success, and HR.
* 3.9 Glassdoor, 100% Approve CEO, 87% Recommend to Friend. 10+ reviews.
* "Highlights for me include flex work hours, working on a great product, fun and motivated people to work with, and work/life balance."
* 80% of their global revenue is generated by U.S.-based customers, and they are growing topline revenue between 8% and 10% each month.
* Over 200 YouTube videos, including 25 new ones in 2022. Website filled with case studies, video testimonials, blog posts, etc.
Official Job Description
Our Sales Development Representatives are pivotal to our company's success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team and will be our specialists in researching prospects, discovering pain points, getting access to and setting meetings with decision-makers.
Specifically, you will leverage your past cold calling and/or lead generation experience to communicate with potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn to develop an interest in our software. We believe that the most successful sellers have a passionate and supportive team behind them.
As future Account Executives, our SDRs allow the current closing team to focus on conducting meetings with prospects and increasing the overall productivity of the sales organization.
How you will contribute:
Our Sales Development team consists of seasoned and up-and-coming sales professionals with a strong hunter mentality and a desire to win. SDRs share a few common traits: they are self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate about evangelizing the platform. They are also the epitome of our core values. Sense of urgency. Integrity. Teamwork. Customer Commitment. Accountability. Empathy. Passion.
You'll have the opportunity to follow an established and successful sales process combined with weekly coaching and armed with the latest technology. By setting quality meetings, you'll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business!
You will learn to generate sales-qualified leads, prospect via cold calls, email, LinkedIn, and establish the value of our solutions. Once you've engaged with a prospect, you will build rapport and find your prospects' needs.
Your success will be measured on proven key performance indicators including daily activity metrics as well as monthly quota attainment. As you demonstrate mastery of skills, we have a clearly defined career path with our SDR organization that will set you up for promotion to sales, channel partner, or anywhere else you want to grow within the organization.
You will stand out with:
· 6 months to 2 years of relevant sales experience required; internship experience will be considered
· Previous cold calling experience required
· Positivity is a MUST! You are solutions-oriented and not afraid of challenges in a fast-paced environment
· Collaborative mentality by prioritizing 'we' and not focusing on 'me'
· Results-driven and competitive nature
· Superb writing, communication, and listening skills; you must understand objections and overcome them by turning skeptics into believers
· Outstanding time management skills
· High level of empathy - it's important for our SDRs to be a good person to peers and prospects
· Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
· Desire to move up the ranks and become an Account Executive in the future required
· Solid project management and business development skills
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Grit, strong work ethic, coachable, confidence, curiosity, self-awareness, and a focus on self-development
· Success working remotely and a strong home setup
· SaaS and/or SalesTech experience definitely gives you a leg up!