Our staffing firm represents a privately-held FinTech software company that allows community banks, regional banks, and credit unions to provide their customers the same high-touch, personalized digital banking experiences that the big banks offer.
This 20-employee, Series A firm ($8.5 million funding), which is led by a former senior leader from Google and has earned a 4.8 Glassdoor rating, is seeking Sales Development Representatives to help identify and procure opportunities to sell their solutions to retail banks across the country.
Prior experience as an SDR is mandatory. SW/SaaS sales experience to the banking industry puts you on the top of the list!
This is a remote role. You must live in the East (EST).
Consumers increasingly rely on technology to engage with family, friends, and businesses. Banking customers historically relied on branches to engage with their institution. Our client bridges the engagement gap by giving customers and bankers the ability to extend their personal relationships beyond the branch.
Through the pragmatic application of state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), their solutions offer the promise of unprecedented scale while keeping the focus on human empathy, creativity, and personality.
- Individual contributor role, working from your home office.
- $70-$80k base, $100k+ OTE. The plan has accelerators and is uncapped.
- Variable comp based on meetings set/team revenue goals.
- MANDATORY: Prior experience as an SDR is required.
- SW/SaaS sales experience in the banking industry puts you on top of the list!
- This is more about strategic lead generation than smiling and dialing!
- Professional business writing skills are critical - we will ask to see writing samples.
- 3+ years of professional experience required, in a selling or lead-gen role.
- Passionate, outgoing, motivated, and driven professionals thrive here.
- You'll be reaching out to C-Levels and SVPs within the bank - this is game-changing technology for these mid-sized regional/community banks and credit unions.
- Opportunity for promotion into quota-carrying role.
- Startup experience strongly preferred.
- 300% revenue growth in 2020!
- A current employee says, "It's difficult to see the company NOT becoming very large in the near future if we continue executing the roadmap."
- Excellent employee benefits (e.g., Flexible PTO, 401k; medical, dental & vision plans).
- The solution is COVID-19-friendly by providing personalized online banking solutions.
- Funded by top-tier Venture Capital Firms that include Sierra & Umpqua Holdings.
Official Job Description
Our client is looking for an Eastern Region based high-energy, results-driven professional with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our Sales organization in a work-from-home role as a Sales Development Representative (SDR).
We are a fast-paced, innovative startup environment where you will be provided with the marketing and sales tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell our banking platform solutions.
- Individual contributor working from your home office, reporting to the CRO.
- You must reside in a major metro area in the Eastern time zones.
- MANDATORY: Prior experience as an SDR is required. SW/SaaS sales experience in the banking industry puts you on top of the list!
- Qualifying leads from marketing, website, inbounds, and outbound campaigns.
- Pre- and post-event and trade show scheduling of meetings and follow-ups.
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Presenting our company to potential clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
- Report to the Sales leadership on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Work as part of a team to develop account plans and penetration strategies.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role within the Enterprise segment.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Familiarity working within social media to drive engagement (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, etc.)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce).
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a lot of tenacity.
About the Company
Our Client is building a customer engagement platform to enable financial institutions to build and maintain relationships with their customers through secure, authenticated, and personal human-to-human communication.
They provide a SaaS solution that uses AI to augment human-to-human relationships. The solution provides key infrastructure for financial institutions dealing with COVID-19 restrictions and corresponding consumer preference changes as customers embrace digital channels for communication. The company has experienced 300% revenue growth in 2020 and is poised to grow significantly in 2021.