The "Achievers Employee Experience Platform™" delivers high-frequency recognition that drives business outcomes for HR and business leaders, from decreased turnover to increased engagement. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workforce, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the values and goals of the company. With more than 3 million users, the Employee Experience Platform inspires brilliant performance in 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works™.
- Creative prospecting through physical mailer, video, phone call, email, social media, and other tech Achievers provide
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills.
- Hone your skills and learn to successfully manage and overcome objections.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing accounts through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest.
- Research, map, and build new and existing accounts (e.g., adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling).
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of meetings and qualified opportunities.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A ‘never stop learning attitude’
- Experience in creative email writing for outbound prospecting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Preferable experience using Salesforce and other prospecting tools such as Outreach or Salesloft
- A key interest in having a successful career in sales with a goal of becoming a closing Sales Rep in the next 24-36 months.
Why Join Achievers:
- Hybrid role – 2-3 days per week in the office
- Join a team of high-performance consistent 100%+ quota teammates
- Additional holiday allowance on top of statutory days which we call ‘Achievers Recharge Days’.
- Team lunches and global company updates which means a chance for collaboration and connection outside of your day-to-day
- Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical + Wellbeing benefits
- Technology & Cycle Scheme
- Buy up to 5 days extra holiday each year
- Your birthday off!
- 2 volunteering/community activity days per year
- Base + OTE 8,500
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
At Achievers, our solution delivers the only true cloud Employee Success Platform™; a powerful way for companies to engage, align, and recognise employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We’re excited to share that we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team in London (2-3 days per week in office).
If you are entrepreneurial and enjoy generating conversations, relationship building and pitching to customers – this is the role for you. Our world class Sales team is looking for someone with passion, drive, and ambition to become one of our A-Players!
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture!
Check out our platform in action here
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.