This role is to identify, source and develop new accounts by using strong consultative selling skills, top-notch customer service and in-depth knowledge of our products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop contact with potential customers by cold calling, emailing, scheduling meetings and at events.
- Upsell current customer base on additional products, services, and offerings.
- Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems as they arise.
- Maintain a strong understanding about product features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
- Contribute to new methods or strategies to drive subscription growth.
- Facilitate product demonstrations and educate them on the features and benefits of each of our products offered.
- Identify customer needs and requirements.
- Manage customer records and track leads via CRM software.
- Help identify event and conference opportunities for iClassPro.
- Act as liaison between event or conference organizers and iClassPro CMO.
- Assist with event registration(s), organize deliverables and action items needed, ensure deadlines are met, work with iClassPro CMO to ensure best positioning, RoS and strategy for event execution.
- Follow up with all event and conference attendees (leads and customers), maintain proper & efficient cadence for follow ups.
- Track converted leads from events and event expenses (must be pre approved by CMO).
- Be an iClassPro product expert who understands the market and competitive landscape to deliver winning solutions for our customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401K with company match
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent ability to communicate in writing or verbally
- Friendly and personable
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Keynote and Excel
- High proficiency in computer and Internet usage
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Ability to meet goals, stay organized and maintain a positive attitude
- Highly motivated and independent worker with a competitive edge
- Strong time management skills
- Occasional travel is required
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of inbound B2B sales experience
- Experience with CRM and/or Salesforce
- Industry experience in cheer, swim, dance or gymnastics (or related field preferred)
- Outbound sales experience preferred