Are you someone who loves solving problems? Do you believe music brings people together? If you do, and you want to contribute to an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with music and develop generations of new musicians, then we have a position where you can make a difference.
The WWBW Staff Advisor is responsible for optimizing the institutional customer's buying experience, providing product expertise, investigating and responding to all customer inquiries regarding shipments and products, and resolving customer issues and complaints.
Essential Functions (not all inclusive):
* Promote, recommend, and sell Musical products and services utilizing consultative selling techniques to maximize customer satisfaction and results.
* Interpreting, translating, explaining, and providing applicable, accurate, and appropriate information with respect to products and services, policy and procedure, account status, marketing promotions and campaigns, and explaining billing and shipping details.
* Handling calls covering the full range of customer needs in a prompt and professional manner, obtaining all information for transaction execution.
* Practicing continuous quality control in the processing of all customer orders to prevent any problems during order fulfillment.
* Maintain correspondence with Institutional customers via phone or email.
* Bid/quote follow up with customers on non-converted bids.
* Stay up to date with all current/new of current completive offers and products, Specifications. Stay informed of current competitive offers and product's in order to position company products/services in a confident
Music & Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐ ext. 2862 or by sending an email to .
Skills, Experience and Education:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, with exceptionality in phone and customer service
* 2 years' experience in customer service
* Strong interest in and familiarity with musical instruments