Located in Brownwood, TX
Job Description: Candidate must live within 50 to 75 miles from Brownwood, TX Remote (Base + Bonus & Commission) Why Choose Global Medical Response (GMR)?
- Air Evac Lifeteam is one of GMR's family of solutions as a leader in helicopter air ambulance services.
- Global Medical Response's (GMR) teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services.
- www.AtaMomentsNotice.com provides a resource for candidates to view the stories on how our employees provide care to the world.
- Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
- Check out our careers site benefits page to learn more about our benefit options.
The AirMedCare Network, AMCN , a division of Global Medical Response which provides financial solutions to families facing medical transport by air. We are passionate about what we do, and selective in who we bring on because we care about our communities and our team. We're pretty good at it, we've been around for over 40 years.
At Global Medical Response (GMR) we provide care to the world at a moment's notice. This is at the heart of everything that we do-including caring for our employees and communities.If you love people, are high energy, smart and are excited about an uncapped earning potential, read on...
- Membership Sales Managers are responsible for generating sales of our emergency air transport services to the local community.
- Our next stand-out-sales-manager will: Build long-term relationships, be active in the community, and be highly visible within their assigned territory.
- Treat every customer and prospect with enthusiasm.
- Embrace our company's culture and deliver on expectations.
- Establish customer needs and deliver company minded solutions.
- Be committed to performing with integrity and honesty, but driven for results.
- Action minded, with confidence in building long term strategy.
- Flexible scheduling
- Uncapped earning potential with a base salary, and opportunity to grow
- Educate consumers on the benefit of securing protection and avoiding financial exposure of emergency medical transport services
- Generating leads for new outside business sales through actions like:
- Utilizing customer referralsCommunity Involvement
- Manage full cycle of sales process from start to finish, and ongoing follow-up
- Building a pipeline of customers sufficient to achieve sales and company goals/targets
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
- High School Diploma
- 3 years previous solutions sales experience
- Emergency medical transport industry knowledge preferred
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can achieve alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.