We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to join our client's team. A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills.
Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigating if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat/text
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Answer 50-100 calls per day depending on the client's industry
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Willingness to be assigned other administrative tasks
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience with Sales
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Client Relationship: You will be directly working with the client. This means that you will communicate with the client, provide services, and address any client-related matters independently.
- Payment: All payments for your services will be handled directly by the client. Elevate and Delegate is not involved in processing your payroll. Your salary will go directly to you.
- Vacation Leaves and Holidays: While we may have recommendations or guidelines regarding vacation leaves and holidays, the decision is entirely at the discretion of the client. You are expected to align your schedule with the client's business needs and any specific policies or preferences they may have in this regard.
Salary: $1000 - $1000 /month