Who is Infor? Watch to find out!
Senior Account Manager, Birst
Remote based role
Birst, an Infor company, is the clear leader in Cloud Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics for the Enterprise, and both Forrester and Gartner agree. Birst's Networked BI platform redefines the way BI is delivered and consumed, eliminating analytical silos to dramatically improve the speed, alignment and economics of BI across the enterprise. Built on top of Birst's next-generation, multi-tenant cloud architecture, Networked BI enables centralized and decentralized BI applications to be transparently connected via a shared analytical data fabric, uniquely delivering both local execution and global governance.
Today, Birst serves thousands of organizations across the globe by making trusted enterprise business data a part of everyday operational decision making. Learn more at and join the
For additional information, visit
Our Analytics team is seeking a Sr. Account Manager to drive strategic sales initiatives into enterprise accounts with $250M revenue and up. Responsibilities include qualifying, selling and closing new business into prospects and installed accounts. The Sr. Account Manager will accelerate customer revenue growth through cloud-based Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions. The landscape of business analytics has changed. Companies today are struggling to bridge the divide between centralized IT teams supporting enterprise requirements and user-led decentralized teams demanding greater agility. Closing this gap is the key to ensuring business analytics success.Infor Analytics unique approach empowers business users with the speed, autonomy, and agility they demand while giving IT leaders the governance mechanisms they need to deliver a complete and consistent view of the business. Born in the cloud, Infor Birst networked business technology plugs into centrally managed data sources and seamlessly unifies them with data generated by decentralized teams throughout the organization. Infor Analytics then automatically refines this data and prepares it for analysis by overlaying a consistent set of business rules and definitions-creating a shared fabric of analytics across the organization-to deliver a "shared version of the truth" through an adaptive user experience that includes reporting, dashboards, visual discovery, mobile, and automatically created, personalized, smart analytics.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
• Sell value and ROI of Birst Business Intelligence Software into business decision makers
• Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory.
• Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
• Develop in depth knowledge of our product, business intelligence & analytic concepts, and our competitor's products
• Effectively position and sell Birst to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
• Manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
• Qualify and forecast deals accurately
• Build & maintain strong client relationships to pave the way for additional future sales
• Manage and upsell existing clients
• Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
• Effectively advise and influence customers through challenger selling techniques.
• Research the customer environment to create effective business impact models, build business cases, ROI & TCO models.
What You Will Need:
• 10+ years technical sales experience
• 5+ years of experience selling SaaS or premise-based application software solutions to C-Level. Strong preference on BI, Analytics, Database and Big Data software experience.
• Following industry experience preferred: hospitality, professional services, finance, banking and insurance
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Consistent over-quota performance and above OTE achievement
• Stability - Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
• A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business.
• Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
• Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
• Strong C-level/board level communication & presentation skills
• Strategic, solution and challenger sales capabilities that support selling to the C-Level
• Ability to work in a fast pace, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions.
• Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close.
Infor employees have:
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at and/or .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .