Title: Sales Account Executive
Location: Work from Anywhere
ABOUT US & THE ROLE:
- We’re looking for a key member of the sales team responsible for converting prospects into customers by selling WordPress hosting services to new and existing accounts using a consultative, solution sales approach.
- The role requires someone that has experience in assisting prospects, establishing, fostering, and maintaining relationships with both highly technical and leadership level contacts.
- Those relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy Pressable through inbound business development and lead generation.
- The Sales Account Exec reports to the Head of Sales & Enablement.
- Essentially, you’ll align customers with the right product and terms to ensure long term success.
- You’ll conduct consultations and follow up with customers to ensure they purchase products and services that meet their needs.
- Your mentoring and advising on Pressable’s outstanding WordPress hosting solutions will lead to attaining and exceeding our team’s sales goals.
- This is the right role for you if you have the ability to ‘think on your feet’ in order to creatively propose plans that solve our customers’ business needs.
- This requires industry knowledge alongside outstanding and persuasive interpersonal skills.
- Pressable is a new breed of a technology company: one-part WordPress managed Hosting and one-part services innovation empowering small agencies to giant clients to scale their business on the WordPress platform.
- Pressable’s platform improves WordPress with developer tools, cloud management, security, and analytics so that companies can build and deploy their digital experiences faster than ever.
- Pressable is owned by Automattic, Inc. the brand behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Crowdsignal, WordPress VIP and many others.
- Founded in 2010, Pressable follows Automattic’s distributed team model with employees all over the world. We engage the most forward-thinking minds regardless of location and give them the best resources to perform the finest work of their careers.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Work with both inbound leads as well as generating outbound leads to achieve a monthly lead quota.
- Properly research and catalog contact, account and opportunity information.
- Expand relationships with prospects and clients, allowing them to understand the full advantage of our WordPress solutions.
- Work as part of a selling team with a focus on the full sales cycle.
- You can use effective sales techniques to uncover those customer needs that can be addressed through our solutions.
- You can articulate the benefits of using our solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries.
- You can achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
Experience you’ll need:
- 2-5 years of direct sales experience in website hosting with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Experience generating, qualifying and executing on subscription sales strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Build trusted and long-lasting relationships with multiple customer executives to position Pressable as an industry leader.
- A deep understanding of business practices, industry trends, and competitors to each sales cycle.
- Build an effective pipeline while communicating with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Effectively articulate ROI in the negotiation process to bring the utmost value to both the customer and Pressable.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM applications is required.
Skills you’ll need:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate a vision that resonates with our customers and demonstrates value.
- Ability to communicate software product features, and sales strategy effectively to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Use two-way discovery to uncover customer needs and match solutions to that need.
- Naturally multifaceted, hungry, and drive business development within your territory.
- High attention to detail and experience leading multiple, contending priorities simultaneously.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to push things over the finish line!
Diversity and Inclusion at Pressable
- Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at Pressable. We want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all.
- We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups, and we require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams.
- We may invite applicants to complete a limited-time paid trial as part of the hiring process.
- A trial is a shared opportunity for our team and the applicant to get experience working together to see if we’re the right fit.
Perks and benefits of joining Pressable
- Health benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Matching 401(k)
- Life Insurance
- Work from home
- Open vacation policy (no set number of days per year).
- Home office setup
- Hardware and software, books or conferences that promote continued learning
- Open parental leave