Our client is an enterprise operational intelligence platform company that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of its clients connected fleet management operations. Founded 20 years ago they provide solutions to organizations with fleets of at least 100 fleets
Working virtual, the SaaS Onboarding Project Manager (SaaS) plays a critical role on the onboarding team, interacting with enterprise clients daily. Experience with 'C' level client facing presentations in a (pre)sales environment, technical implementations and project management is paramount to your success.
- Onboarding major clients by meeting with them in person and /or via web, planning, coordinating and managing the onboarding SaaS project within budget, timeline, and scope.
- Interact with C-level and other levels of enterprise client daily via phone, email and in-person.
- Lead (up to) multi-month Onboarding projects from inception through delivery to Client Success.
- Manage multiple client projects at the same time.
- Own the success of a client instance
- Manage the customer to ensure project success
- Strong in relationship building and account management
- Client growth and new business opportunities are closely related to the daily project activities and have become a natural extension of the Onboarding Project Manager's skill set.
- Face to Face presentations with C-Level clients
- Some pre-Sales experience (which may not necessarily be selling but experience in sales situations)
- Technical Sales Engineer experience, (SaaS preferred)
- Customer relationship management focus (non-selling)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Knowledge of basic project management concepts
- Ability to work through customer issues
Interested Candidates, Please contact Brian at or