Sierra Interactive develops residential real estate software and services for agents, teams and brokers in the U.S. and Canada. Sierra’s proven lead generation and management solutions are trusted by top-performing brokers, teams, and influential coaches in the real estate industry. Founded in 2007, Sierra has a remote-first workforce across the U.S. We are a high-growth, private-equity-backed company with big, bold goals, and that’s where you come in.
About this Role:
We are seeking a growth-minded Account Executive who will play a critical role in driving the acquisition of new logos and top-line revenue by prospecting for new business and driving customer expansion. The ideal candidate will be a high performer, have experience in a growth-phase company, and a high-velocity sales environment with a proven ability to meet or exceed quota. You’ll identify and/or take charge of qualified leads from various channels, conduct meaningful discovery, present the Sierra Interactive value proposition and convert them into a closed-won business. You must be able to manage dozens of prospects in various stages of the sales cycle at any given time, be able to outline a clear path to a closed deal for each and facilitate a seamless hand-off to onboarding. This requires impeccable communication and pipeline management. While hitting numbers is important, we also value team players who are naturally curious, driven and accountable.
This position reports directly to the Director of Sales and Partnerships.Benefits
- 100% remote work
- Competitive compensation and commission structure
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with full cost covered for employee and the option to add spouse/partner and dependents
- 401k retirement employer matching contributions up to 4%
- A respectful and open work environment
Something else important to you? Talk to us. We’re flexible and committed to providing a healthy work environment where great people can thrive.Requirements
Day-to-Day you will:
- Identify and proactively prospect real estate brokers and teams who fit our ideal customer profile and handle inbound leads assigned to you, converting them into successfully closed deals.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the real estate industry, real estate technology solutions, as well as the Sierra Interactive value proposition.
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand and assess client pain points, product requirements, and fit, and provide recommendations and solutions to ensure customer readiness to onboard, adopt the products, and be successful
- Skillfully answer questions during the sales process and manage objections and negotiations
- Ensure a seamless and successful hand-off to onboarding and Customer Success
- Identify and collaborate with Customer Success on customer expansion opportunities to drive product adoption, white space revenue, and retention
- Leverage marketing assets and sales enablement tools effectively in the sales process
- Own monthly sales targets and relevant metrics; report and record all relevant data in HubSpot CRM
- Travel occasionally to attend sponsored events in the U.S. and Canada where you’ll identify key prospects and follow up with leads to ensure ROI on the event
- The expected ramp rate is three months
- 2+ years of B2B or SaaS sales experience with proven success. Come prepared to talk numbers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Be a resident of the U.S.
- A private, quiet office free of distractions with good lighting and acoustics
- Impeccable, polished communication and online presentation skills, including demo experience
- Exceptionally driven with an eye for detail and a focus on results
- Superior relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Track record of meeting/exceeding quotas in a high-velocity environment
- Tech-savvy with experience using CRM and sales enablement software (Kixy, Video Messaging)
- Ability to learn quickly, act independently, and multi-task in a remote environment
Bonus points if:
- You have real estate vendor industry experience
- If you are proficient in HubSpot CRM