This role will service the mail room and coordinate pickups and deliveries within the office. This role requires excellent communication, a can do attitude, and ability to work with multiple employees across the entire organization.
- Coordinate the daily operations of the mail department including receive, postage, and organize all office mail
- Organize and stock office supplies
- Move and lifting large box deliveries
- Setup workstations for new employees
- Assist the HR Manager with office management tasks
- Assist with other tasks as requested by the attorney or case staff
- Drive as needed to other local offices to deliver mail or supplies
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer skill including knowledge of mailroom equipment: copy machine, package tracking software, postage, etc.
- Must have a valid driver's license and car
- Vehicle must be insured at all times
- Must be able to lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds, while kneeling and bending
- Must have strong knowledge of local roads and/or ability to use GPS for deliveries between offices
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, handle a fast-paced environment, and manage workload with a great attitude and minimal supervision