Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources?
RentPath is looking for a Contract Ruby Developer to design and implement full stack programming to provide RentPath teams with the business logic and user experience they need to present our company's product.
Reporting to the Manager-Software Engineering, and in primary service to RentPath's APIs and web clients, internal data, and analytics teams; You will be responsible for the delivery of the best in class technical solutions to meet the needs of our customers. A Day in the life
The Services Software Engineer will be expected to consistently deliver top quartile outcomes in the following:
What we need from you...
- You maintain that highly available, rapid and highly responsive data/business logic is consistently available to our stakeholders.
- You ensure that RentPath's products are kept current and modernized; growing and adapting to new trends and technologies to ensure we are on the forefront of the curve.
- You confirm that the Engineering team and Manager are kept consistently informed regarding architectural diagrams, and flaws in their creation are minimal and caught/addressed swiftly
- You hold a reputation for being proactive in overcoming obstacles, highly efficient in work output and holds a transferable skill set(s) which enable him/her to coincide with other projects and team priorities seamlessly, without loss of momentum.
- You check that the workflow transparency exists to such a degree that the right work is successfully prioritized, commercialization is well coordinated and execution delivers high quality output the first time, without requiring multiple iterations and rework.
- Professional software development experience utilizing Ruby in production, and with a focus on object-oriented or functional programming. Rails and/or Sinatra platform experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience working with stream processing platforms and/or message brokers, such as Apache Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Demonstrated usage and understanding of cloud-based technologies.
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible. Why Choose RentPath?
We're a place where you can make an important difference , from day one. You'll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next? Other details
- Job Function Software Engineering
- Pay Type Hourly
- provided by Dice