Ruby on Rails Developer
San Jose, CA - Remote till covid situation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean Ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience with AngularJS or BackboneJS.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
Please contact hjoshi at everythingd dot com for more details
- provided by Dice