Services Information Developer, Level III or IV (Specialist). The individual will be a member of the SKF account Global Manufacturing Program. This is a permanent position.
The individual will join the existing US Manufacturing Applications support team to provide business and technical support of the client's Manufacturing ERP and limited local applications being used in their US-based facilities.
US XA support requires US citizen status due to export compliance restrictions.
The position responsibilities are as follows:
- Interfaces directly with the client.
- Provides day-to-day (run and change) support of the client's US Manufacturing Applications.
- Analyzes and resolves manufacturing application issues and technical environment issues.
- Experience with and knowledge about the Infor XA application is preferred but not required.
- Designs prepare and execute unit and system tests to validate solutions.
- Provides time/resource estimates for assigned tasks and projects
- Completes documentation for all application and data changes per account SICS audit requirements.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with remote global team members.
- Installs ERP upgrades for our supported manufacturing facilities, which will require occasional weekend and off-hours support.
Required technical skills:
Work Location: Remote, but may need to visit an SKF facility on occasion.If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
- College degrees required.
- Five plus years of experience providing AS400/iSeries application support (ILE and RPG/400, Query 400, CL, DB2/400, Source Entry Utility, Data File Utility, SQL Interactive, Application Development Toolkit (PDM), IBM Advanced Job Scheduler, FTP, Query Manager, SQL, Job Scheduler Spool Handler).
- Online and batch application programming in RPG and CL languages are required
- Business Process Knowledge Manufacturing, Planning, and Shipping experience is helpful but not required. Experience with and knowledge about the Infor XA application is beneficial.
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters
. To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
Postings link Disability Accommodations
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email .
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.