Job Title: RPA Sr Developer (UiPath)
Duration: Short-term Contract
- Expertise in UiPath & Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions.
- Configuring processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using Robotics technologies such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow.
- Excellent communication skills.
For 20 years, Vigilant has delivered premium advisory, professional and managed IT services to enterprises looking for value, flexibility and excellent service. We serve, by providing reliable guidance and services for both traditional and disruptive technologies. Vigilant is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, and has offices in Toronto, Canada, and Hyderabad, India. We provide Oracle, Microsoft and Blue Prism services.
Please provide me the latest copy of your updated resume.
Ph Ext 202
- provided by Dice