Hope you are doing well! This is Harisha (Sr. Technical Recruiter) from Manpower Group. Are you looking to work with a multinational bank who is very actively looking for Project Manager- for their Team?
If you would like to speak to me on this opportunity, please reach out to me at . I might be the one who can help you with your next career move.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Telecommuter NEW YORK
Duration: 12 Months
The CPB Risk and Control - Project Manager will manage a complex global project to review and enhance Policy and Procedure controls including:
- Completing an assessment of the current Policy and Procedure review practices globally and identify any gaps.
- Remediating any gaps identified.
- Develop and implement a process to ensure ongoing adherence.
- Candidate will be working with a team of professionals who are subject matter experts supporting Global CPB Regions and Products.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in project management, including experience leading global projects.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant experience in working within a risk, control, compliance, legal or audit function.
- Good understanding of program management methodologies, frameworks, processes, tools and industry best practices.
- Excellent planning and task management skills; capable of seeing the bigger picture as well as strong focus on day-to-day execution.
- Strong control, compliance, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with business stakeholders across multiple businesses, regions and support functions.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
Sr. Technical Recruiter