At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team on a long term contract basis. This role will be remote initially. This individual will ensure appropriate communication amongst the entire project team and stakeholders. You will have a strong understanding of the customer's business and marketing requirements and lead assigned implementation team projects ensuring the quality of deliverables are met on time and within established budget.
* Balance business and technology issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business.
* Conduct analysis of business issues and challenges.
* Use your database skills to deliver best in class business solutions.
* Identify organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement.
* Document functional specifications, translate business requirements into working SQL Scripts, reports, forms, and workflow.
* Act as liaison and participate in defining technology solutions to solve sophisticated, multidisciplinary business problems with long-term implications.
* Recommend solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems, technology strategies and standards.
* Work with end-users to define and execute test scenarios and ensure appropriate end user training.
* Perform analysis of requests for system development/maintenance and determine the most effective approach.
* Work closely with the development team, develop project and program documentation and specifications including Functional and Technical Requirements documentation.
* Become adept at the Revport billing product
* Analyze client billing requirements in preparation for implementation of the Revport product
* Document requirements, solutions, and software specifications
* Serve as a conduit to facilitate the flow of information between multiple teams such as Project Managers, Developers, Technical Teams and more
* Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's) or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) with an emphasis in finance, economics, math, programming or related quantitative field preferred
* 8+ years experience as a Business Analyst
* Extensive hands on experience with relational database SQL to facilitate data analysis and create data models.
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Follow-through throughout SDLC to insure project success
* A solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
* Experience with large/complex data sets a plus
* Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving
* Preferred but not required: experience on Revport or any other billing system, to include FiServ Advantage, Quartal Fee Manager, or Redi2 Revenue Manager
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling or by sending an email to .