Revenue Accounting Manager - REMOTE
Global Organization seeking their next rock-star Revenue Accounting Manager to join their team growing team! Pre-IPO stage company!
Why join this company?
- Global Organization Across 100+ Countries - 1,700+ Employees
- 14 Weeks 100% Fully Paid Family Leave
- 401K w/ Great Match
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 13 Paid Holidays + 2 Volunteer Days Off Annually + UNLIMITED VACATION POLICY!
- 40+ Year Old Company, Has grown rapidly - Aggressive Growth Plans - Lots of Growth Potential
- Lot's of M & A Activity - Tripled in size last 7+ years in Revenue
What you will be responsible for as a Revenue Accounting Manager:
- In-Charge of managing compliance with ASC606 across the organization - SME of ASC606.
- Building SOX controls on a global basis
- Maintain integration of newly acquired entities and their transition to the revenue recognition principles in accordance with GAAP
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP reporting requirements
- Maintain relationship and work closely alongside external auditors
- Play and integral role in the annual budgeting process along with the FP & A team
What qualifications do you need for the Revenue Accounting Manager role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Required
- 7+ years of experience (Audit or SEC Reporting/Technical Accounting)
- SME on - ASC606 - Revenue Recognition
- CPA / MBA
- Straight from Public Accounting (BIG4) or Top 20 CPA Firm or Combination of Public/Private Industry
- Experience with NetSuite, Excel, other major ERP Systems